Thursday, May 04, 2006

DON'T GIVE UP!

In the hope of answering questions about my personal views in light of recent developments surrounding the mandatory year-round schools “saga”, I am trying to put my thoughts together in one place. I warn you, it’s going to be lengthy, but hopefully helpful and informative! I know things are looking bleak, but we are already making a difference! We just might not see results as quickly as we would like. Keep pushing signatures on the petition, letter-writing, etc., and spread the facts! I know it gets old after awhile, but I promise you, we are chipping away little by little. Nothing would please the decision-makers more than for us to give up and back off. Also, please bear in mind that just because you don’t see or hear about proactive efforts, doesn’t mean that they are not taking place. Some of us are making significant gains working on “behind the scenes” strategies – it just takes time! Thanks for all of your hard work!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home