Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Survey Glitch

I have received word that when parents have attempted to send in their comments for the online WCPSS survey posted by NBC17, their message is rejected unless the top portion is filled out. Well - the top portion is only for traditional-school parents.

When I questioned NBC17 about this yesterday, they were the ones who said, “just fill out the bottom”. So much for those directions!

I just spoke with the reporter and she is now aware of the problem – says she’ll pass it on. I had hoped that NBC17 would put out a survey of their own for input from MYR parents. I don’t think they quite “get it”. Don’t know how effective this one will be now. I also mentioned that just passing the comments on to WCPSS isn’t enough. Many of you did that long ago. Others need to be aware of the dissatisfaction out there.

Sorry for the faulty instructions. Please let others know, and in the meantime maybe the news station will come up with something. Even if they discount the top info., they can still focus in on the comments.

Thanks everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home