Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Email Links

Quite a few people have asked "How do I contact...?" So, I have just added some permanent links over on the right side of the blog that can be used to email the School Board, the County Commissioners, and the members of the General Assembly who are from Wake County. I also put the link in for writing a letter to the editor at the News and Observer. (I know that some of the GA members are "lame ducks" right now, but they are still our representatives until the new members take office next year, and they are fellow citizens of Wake County.)

For my RSS readers who do not typically view the whole site, here are the links:
Email the Wake County School Board
Email the Wake County Commissioners
Email the Wake County Members of the NC General Assembly
Write a Letter to the Editor of the N&O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home